Saturday, October 9, 2010

Team ¥₤$: Taking Apps

¥₤$™ Blog is a place where creativity lives. Artists of all kinds, people who have a passion for what they do whether it's singing, drawing, writing, or designing they're all creators. With that said I'm looking to put together a team of creators. I wanna get one person from each area of the U.S (East Coast, West Coast, South, Midwest) who each have different creative talents to make ¥₤$™ into one big creative circle. Each person will put their own stamp on the blog. I'm looking for people who are not afraid to say what they want and are FREE, meaning their not afraid to be themselves and willing to work as a team to create greatness.  Are You down for the cause? Hit me up for more info leave me your info and i'll hit you right back. 


CONTACTS


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mix