Friday, September 10, 2010

Bace'D Art

The title doesn't lie the work that Brian Siles does is art.I was on Twitter and read Brian's tweet (@baceboogie) that was re-tweeted by Big Sean (@Big_Sean). So I clicked and saw that Brian was a dope graphic designer. He showed me some of his other work and fell in love with his CREATIVITY! made me say ¥₤$™... LOOK AT WHAT THIS BOY CAN DO






"To sum this all up, I'd just like to help and entertain as many people as possible. I have other skills and maybe unknown talents that I'm figuring out...Unlike others, I care about quality in everyone's work." Brian Siles


The 1st picture, image is my inspiration! I love The Boondocks (Huey to be specific), but I have been a fan since the 1st season. I've picked up on the strip and read most of the books, but above all, Aaron McGruder took on what I want to do. To have a bunch of Koreans draw an American based show.



The 2nd is a preview of my character that I'm using in a series that I'm working on. I always see animes to the point where the fight scenes a rushed or don't show enough detail and most of the time the story confused you. I want to make something real for the people in general, not bias at all.


The 3rd image I created using Photoshop CS4. I've had 2 classes in it and aced both *Kudos*. I have many tutorials that I'm still learning, so anything is possible. If anyone needs work, I'm the man to see.



2 comments:

  1. This is truley a talented and gifted young man. I look foward to seeing more of your work. Keep us posted on updated graphics that you create, good luck and god speed to a successful career.

    Sylvia
    Owner/Pro Makeup Artists Studio

    ReplyDelete

The Mix