Sunday, September 5, 2010

#MusicMonday Tune's World



¥₤$™ represents a lot of things but the most important is the CREATIVITY,LOVE and PASSION of MUSIC. Joey Tune represents all three. He comes from the city of Milwaukee (Miltown to others) at the age of 20. He's been rapping since nine and into music since birth. Representing MHG (Milwaukee Hoodie Gang) with members Ricky Rich, Young Rob, & Yung'N. Did a lil Q&A with Tune to get into his musical mind.

<><><> "I don't limit myslef" <><><>

Q&A VIA BBM (Blackberry Messenger)...

@PeaceAnKisses : Where did the name Joey Tune come from?

Selfmadetune : Well I was tryna find a new name dat was creative n related too music so me n ma guy created da tune part

@PeaceAnKisses : Being from Milwaukee how has that effect your music and you personally?

Selfmadetune : It really hasn't effected my music bt I think I would make a person from another city wonder n interested n how things r n my city...N My Music show another side of personally bt dat ppl who dnt really know me get too see

@PeaceAnKisses : So what inspires you?

Selfmadetune : Things I see (good n Bad) n things I go though n how I see my future

@PeaceAnKisses : What things did you see to inspire you to make the tracks on "Tune's World"?

Selfmadetune : Motivation was a track of how I see my future afta overcoming a struggle of tryna break into the game (2nd verse explains) I pictured n ma head wen I wrote da track

Selfmadetune : Otha songs like I am on my shit Salute me is tracks of I feel today

@PeaceAnKisses : What mood were you in when you made Motivation?

Selfmadetune
: Well @ dat time a lot of stuff was happening I feel like I was bein hated on for no reason...n itz basically how I c da future so for all the ppl dat dnt like me now really gon hate me n a couple years whether itz da music or not

@PeaceAnKisses : What do you have planned for the future?

Selfmadetune : More music n tryna get myself as well my group put on...bt I have a backup plan also I'm n skool for business so I hopefully hope to own my own business if dat dnt work out

@PeaceAnKisses : High Five! For education...

Selfmadetune : Lol o yea!!

@PeaceAnKisses : Ok I see that that your group mates were on some of your songs...What made ya'll get together?

Selfmadetune : Well Rickey n Rob R cousins dey created da group n we used have up to 12 ppl n da group bt due to da lack of commitment we narrowed it down to 6 den 4

@PeaceAnKisses : What upcoming or current projects do ya'll have comming up?

Selfmadetune : We r currently workin on our first official group mixtape titled "underrated overhated" n followed by da we r doin a mixtape with jts freestyles called "R&B (Raping Niggas Beats) as well as solo projects

@PeaceAnKisses : Aw ok ya'll have any songs out now?

Selfmadetune : Yea "where itz at", "we tryna, a Cipher", n we have like 4 or 5 n the making

@PeaceAnKisses : What makes Joey Tune not just another rapper?

Selfmadetune : Well I can actually Rap lol naw bt the thing dat make me different is a live music so I am open to do ne type song no matter wat genre...also I dnt limit myself!!

@PeaceAnKisses : High Five! Thank for taking time for this Q&A for ¥£$

Selfmadetune : No prrob.






LINKS...








Booking Email: Joeytune@gmail.com (Serious Inquries Only)




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mix