Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August Alsina - The Product 2 Mixtape #YesBlog

The Product 2 Mixtape

written by J. Wah


Today N.O. singer, August Alsina, has released his mixtape "The Product 2" hosted by Dj Drama. Twitter and Facebook has been buzzing about August and his tape all day sooooo it was only right for me to to take a listen and download. (Mixtape review maybe??) The first time I heard August Alsina was on Lloyd's mixtape "The Players Diaries" on "Swimming Pools" , but I heard of the name many times before and just didn't take the time to listen. Well this time I said "enough is enough" lol and downloaded the mixtape. 


The best part about the mixtape that I like is the fact that he doesn't have too many features. In my opinion when you have too many features on your mixtape or album it takes away from the artistry that is YOUR mixtape.  

Ironically August signed to Def Jam last year August and will be releasing his debut album "Downtown: Life Under The Gun" Aug 20th 








No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mix