Thursday, December 12, 2013

Lets dance! Chicago Style




                                   Kup Of Koffee

I 'm super suburban so when it comes to the latest dance trends I can be pretty late lol. I never really knew how to FootWork but with all this dunk (do people still say that? lol) with all this backside i had the BoB down packed. But something new has arrived and i think it's pretty dope! The Chicago Bop has been around for a while but it's  brand new to me. When i asked a few Chicagoinz about it they said it was mostly a WestSide dance. IDK how true that is but who cares! I like it! the bop kinda looks like waving your hands and your body in anyway trying to avoid hitting yourself and/ or others lol. I was first introduced to the dance when i stumbled across a song called "FeFe on the Block" by Stunt Taylor! the song is DOPE! gives you that young new era Chicago fun feel. Not super focused on killing but more so of a party song trying to bring everyone to the block for a party. check the video below to get in tuned with @StuntTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mix