Wednesday, November 7, 2012

@HelloChiCity - Susie's Song #YesBlog

Susie's Song 

        Chicago music artist Hello Chi - City dropped a link in the inbox and said "A SONG ABOUT YOU :-) BE INSPIRED". I thought to myself "This better be good if it's 'about me". 


"I FEEL WOMEN NEED A RECORD LIKE THIS TO EVOLVE THEM & I'M INSPIRED I WAS CHOSEN TO BRING THIS OUT" - Hello Chi-City


Susie's song tells a short story of a women who has high dreams of being a star, but has dark secrets and emotions she doesn't share with any one. She gets caught up in living a life of luxury through the pockets of wealthy men. 

When I first listened to it, I imagined a movie in my head about a girl named Susie just walking down the street as the song kicks in to tell her story. Susie's Song is a story of many women. THIS SONG IS FOR YOU. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mix